Core Beliefs & Commitments
- Each student can be a critical thinker, problem solver and possess the knowledge and skills to be a productive and responsible citizen in a global market place.
- The education of each student is the responsibility of the school district, the student, the family and community.
- Student success is dependent on the quality of the CSISD staff.
CommitmentsCSISD will ...
- Recruit, develop, and retain qualified and dedicated staff.
- Provide a challenging, relevant, engaging and aligned curriculum.
- Provide an array of services, programs and opportunities to meet the needs of each student, and provide the opportunity for each student to reach his or her full potential.
- Create classroom and campus cultures that involve each family.
- Commit to the responsible use of tax payer resources.