2009 Bond Information
In May 2009, College Station ISD approved the issuance of $144,200,000 of bonds with 2,356 votes, or 71.14% of the votes cast.
The 2009 bond package included provisions for the following:
- Purchase 28 buses
- Transportation Center construction
- Greens Prairie Elementary construction
- College Station High School construction
- A&M Consolidated High School renovations
- A&M Consolidated Middle School classroom additions
- Oakwood Intermediate School classroom additions
Please see the links below for bond update reports presented to the CSISD Board of Trustees.