CSISD.org provides public information and occasionally uses links to other Websites outside of CSISD that may be of interest and/or benefit to users. While CSISD makes every effort to monitor CSISD.org, CSISD does not have control over our linked Websites and therefore cannot be held responsible for change of content or appropriateness. If you feel one of our linked sites contains inappropriate content, please email CSISD Director of Communication Chuck Glenewinkel (email@example.com). CSISD makes no representation or warranties as to the accuracy of any of the material located on the linked sites.
Equal Opportunity Employment: The College Station Independent School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or handicap in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its programs and activities. Inquiries regarding district policies should be directed to the designated CSISD official at College Station ISD, 1812 Welsh, College Station, TX 77840.
- Student Title IX Coordinator: Greg McIntyre, Deputy Superintendent for Curriculum and Instruction (979-764-5415)
- Student 504/ADA Coordinator: Molley Perry, Director of Special Services (979-764-5433)
- Employee Title IX/ADA Coordinator: Mike Martindale, Deputy Superintendent for Human Resources and Business (979-764-5476)
Texas Public Information Act
The College Station Independent School District maintains a wide variety of documents relating to its statistical composition, operation, employees, and students. Individuals and organizations may seek information regarding the district using a public-information (open-records) request via CSISD Director of Communications Chuck Glenewinkel.
- Address: 1812 Welsh, College Station, TX, 77840
- Telephone: 979-764-5477
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org