- LINK TO VIDEO: Chrissy's Closet
Open every Monday, Chrissy's Closet is a free store for CSISD students and parents to obtain new or gently used clothes, shoes, underwear, socks, coats and personal hygiene items.
- LINK TO VIDEO: Erin Stutts, From English to Meats
Erin Stutts started out as an English teacher at A&M Consolidated HS and now teaches agriculture/family and consumer sciences at College Station HS. Her food processing classroom uses hands-on experiences to process, package and sell different cuts of meat online.
- LINK TO VIDEO: Crossing Guards, Crosswalk Angels
Rain or shine, College Station crossing guards build positive relationships while helping students and parents cross the road safely.
- LINK TO VIDEO: Lauren Given
Lauren Given, kindergarten teacher at College Hills Elementary School, is an early adopter of video-coaching technology within College Station ISD.
- LINK TO VIDEO: Jeremy Stewart
Timber Academy Dean of Students Jeremy Stewart and his wife recently adopted a son. It changed his life in more ways than one.
- LINK TO VIDEO: January is School Board Appreciation Month
January is School Board Recognition Month and College Station ISD is joining other districts across the state to thank these local leaders for their dedication and willingness to serve as advocates for our children and public schools.
- LINK TO VIDEO: Beth Bland, 2013-14 Region VI Secondary Teacher of the Year
Through building relationships with her students and creating a dynamic classroom environment, College Station Middle School Teacher Beth Bland earned the Region 6 Secondary Teacher of the Year award.
- LINK TO VIDEO: Bart Taylor, Going the Extra Mile for Students
A&M Consolidated High School teacher Bart Taylor does more than his fair share to help the students and staff of College Station ISD ... and he was recently rewarded for it.
- LINK TO VIDEO: Personnel Profile: Coaching in the Classroom
All across CSISD, teachers and staff members are engaging in coaching one another. It’s all about getting better at what they do and ultimately, creating the best possible learning environment for their students.
- LINK TO VIDEO: Peggy Cryan, Some things change, some remain the same - January 2014
A veteran teacher of 40 years, Peggy Cryan has seen a lot of change in her profession. However, she says building relationships with students has always been one of the keys to their learning.
- LINK TO VIDEO: Chrissy Hester, an invaluable resource
- CSISD Director for Student Services Chrissy Hester has worked in the district for more than three decades. Her experiences from serving the district in varying capacities makes her a very valuable resource and an unwavering mentor to CSISD employees, students and the community.
- LINK TO VIDEO: Matt Beal, A Look Under the Hood
- A closer look into the inner-workings of CSISD's transportation department and first-hand account of mechanic Matt Beal.
- LINK TO VIDEO: Sonia Moore, Food for Thought
- A&M Consolidated High School is home to the largest cafeteria staff in the district. Day in and day out, the cafeteria staff work relentlessly in preparation for lunch time.