The following CSISD staff earned “Outstanding Educator” Awards:
- Teresa Benden, Director of CSISD Education Foundation
- Gwen Elder, Principal, A&M Consolidated HS
- Cindy Harrison - Dyslexia Specialist, Forest Ridge
- Veronica Koite, Math Teacher, A&M Consolidated MS
- Stefano Salerno, English Teacher/Coach, A&M Consolidated High School
- Kelly Yates - Marketing/Business Teacher, College Station HS
In addition, 2012 A&M Consolidated High School Graduate and current Texas A&M student Abigail Hedge earned the Jane Stallings Service Award.
The Dean’s Roundtable began in 1991 to recognize outstanding Texas educators. By identifying dedicated educators to be honored at the Dean’s Roundtable, sponsors help recognize the important role that educators play in shaping the futures of their students. The College of Education and Human Development has honored more than 550 educators since the first Dean’s Roundtable was held.
Photo (l-r): Cindy Harrison, Kelly Yates, Abigail Hedge, Veronica Koite, Teresa Benden, Stefano Salerno, Gwen Elder, Clark Ealy