Any child between the ages of one and 18 may receive a free meal simply by showing up at one of the participating sites during designated meal times. Adults may purchase a meal for $3.50.
- You do not need proof of income.
- You do not need to register.
- You do not need a meal ticket.
Simply show up at a feeding site.
The Summer Food Service Program is sponsored by CSISD Child Nutrition Services and administered by the United States Department of Agriculture.
The Summer Food Service Program was created to ensure that children in low-income areas could continue to receive meals during long school vacations when they do not have access to school lunch or breakfast.
Everyone is welcome to participate! Locations and times of the Summer Feeding Program are:
- Lincoln Center (1000 Eleanor)
- May 31 - June 30; July 10 - Aug 4 (Monday through Friday)
- Lunch (11:30 - 12:30)
- Southwood Valley Elementary (2700 Brothers Blvd)
- May 31 - June 29 (Monday through Friday)
- Breakfast (7:30 - 8:15)
- Lunch (11:00 - 12:30)
- A&M Consolidated Middle School (105 Holik)
- June 5 - 21 (Monday to Friday)
- Breakfast (8:00 - 8:40)
- Lunch (11:00 - 12:00)
For more information call the CSISD Child Nutrition office at 979-764-5450.