NOTE: If you are registering students for College Station ISD for reasons other than being displaced by Hurricane Harvey, please visit this website: LINK: Online Student Registration
We are here to help. If you are visiting this website because you have had to relocate because of Hurricane Harvey, please know that we are deeply sympathetic to the tragic situation you and your family are enduring. We will try to make this transition as smooth and simple as possible.
Your main points of contact will be our Director of Student Services Chrissy Hester and her administrative assistant Janna Goodlett.
They can be reached by calling (979) 764-5415 or by email:
We ask that instead of going to one of our campuses to register, please come to the central office building and register directly through Mrs. Hester and Mrs. Goodlett. They are located at 1812 Welsh, College Station, Texas, 77840.
What do you need to register?
We understand that because of current circumstances, you may not have access to some of the information below. Please do not let that discourage you. We will work with you.
Please bring the following information and documents with you when you come to register:
- Identification showing your permanent address
- Any health information / name of family doctor or medical facility
- Any school transcript information / last report card
Other resources in our community
- United Way 211 - This agency will help direct you to housing, utilities, medical care and most any basic service.
- Dial “211” to contact this agency
- Project Unity - This agency will help direct you to housing, utilities, medical care and most any basic service.
- Call (979) 595-2900
- Twin City Mission - Shelter for the homeless.
- Call (979) 822-7511
- Family Promise - Temporary housing and shelter.
- Call (979) 268-4309
- Health for All - Free medical clinic for patients ages 18-64.
- Call (979) 774-4176
- Brazos Valley Food Bank - Food.
- Call (979) 779-3663