- Game Date: Saturday, December 23rd
- Game Time: 11:00 am
- The Cougars will be the home team and will sit on the South (Cowboys) sideline.
Pre-game ticket sales (CSHS Ticket Office located inside the Field House)
- Tuesday -- 7:30 am to 1:30 pm
- Wednesday and Thursday -- 7:30 am to 7:30 pm
Pre-game Ticket Prices:
- Adult: $14
- Student: $10
- Age 1 and up must have a ticket
- Student tickets are for children age 1 up to 18 years of age.
- Limit 6 adult and 4 student tickets per person (UIL/AT&T rules)
Other ticket Information
- All tickets sold at AT&T Stadium and through Ticketmaster will be $15.
- Only passes accepted: THSCA/TSMCA member only and must show membership card and picture ID at the pass gate.
- Gates at AT&T Stadium open 1 hour prior to the first game of the day.
- Paid parking - $10 per car (credit card), $15 per car (cash)
- Banners are allowed at AT&T stadium if it does not impede the sightline of other guests. Banners must be installed immediately before the school’s game and must be removed immediately after the game ends. Banners and signs cannot be attached to sticks or poles. Adhesives and zipties are prohibited. No knives are allowed in the stadium to cut banners down. String or elastic cords are suggested alternatives.
- NO powder, confetti, or streamers will be allowed in the stands.
- All fans will be subject to the stadium’s clear bag policy and will be searched upon entering the stadium. Fans will walk through metal detectors upon entry into the stadium.
- NO artificial noisemakers are allowed at this event in the stands. NO air horns or whistles will be permitted in the stands. Only man-made noisemakers will be allowed. EX: jugs with beads, inflatable boom sticks, clackers, cowbells.
- The only artificial horn allowed will be if a school brings a train horn on the field and can only be used during specific points during the game.