Meal Payment Options
CSISD Accepts the following forms of payment:
- Personal Check
- Online Payments
- Direct Withdrawal
- Payments by Phone
Check or Cash
Check or cash may be brought to the school cafeteria or to the Child Nutrition office at 1812 Welsh. Please make checks out to Child Nutrition Services and include the child's name and Keypad number on the memo line of the check.
Returned Check Policy: Checks returned to the district for insufficient funds will result in a fee of $15. Parents will be given 7 days to bring in cash, cashier’s check or money order to the Child Nutrition Office. If payment is not received in 7 days your child’s school meal account will be debited the amount of the check plus the $15 fee.
- PayPAMS was designed to provide parents with a safe and convenient way to pay for students' lunch online.
- No more lost lunch money. Be in complete control. Look at account balances anytime or put your kids on a lunch budget.
- We are pleased to announce that parents can pay on-line with PayPAMS by a direct withdrawal from their bank account(Direct withdrawal transactions or Electronic Check Transactions).
- PayPAMS accepts both credit and debit cards.
- Parents can set up low balance automatic payments or low balance email notifications.
- We hope that you find this online service both simple and useful. All payments received will be sent to your school the following morning. Allow 1-2 days for the balance status to be updated on PayPAMS.
Register for online payments by clicking HERE.
- Go to PayPAMS.com and click on the ‘Register Now!’ button on the home page.
- Select the state, then select the school district.
- Create a username and password and enter your contact information.
- Add children to your account.
- You will need your child's identification number. Identification numbers are provided by each school at registration. Please contact your child's school Cafeteria Manager if you do not have this information.
Parents may access the balance options without making a payment
Direct Withdrawal via PayPAMS
We are pleased to announce that parents can pay online with PayPAMS by a direct withdrawal from their bank account. (Direct withdrawal transactions or Electronic Check Transaction).
To enter your bank information to PayPAMS:
- Login to your account on www.paypams.com
- Go to My Account Settings/Credit Card Billing info
- Click on 'Add New Bank Account
Charging Policy: College Station ISD Child Nutrition allows students to charge up to -$7.50. No ala carte items may be charged at any grade level -- only full meals. Cashiers will remind a student if money on their account is running low. Once the charge limit has been reached, an alternate meal consisting of a cheese sandwich and milk will be provided at no charge for up to three days.
Refunds: If you are moving out of the district or would like a refund for another reason, please contact the Child Nutrition Office at 764-5450 or your cafeteria manager.