Home Access Center
Parents can now subscribe to email alerts from Home Access Center for attendance and course averages. Parents MUST “opt-in” to receive these updates from HAC. This is a great way to track grades without having to log into HAC. To sign up for these alerts, login to HAC, click on the Classes icon at the top, and click the checkboxes in front of either "Alert me if my student receives an assignment below __% or above __%" and/or "Alert me if my student receives an assignment average below __% or above __%" and place a number in either box. DO NOT put a number in both blanks or you will receive no alerts at all. You will receive an email each day at 7pm if there is anything in the system that fits your request.
- Clicking on the Grades icon at the top of the page
- Selecting the Test Scores Tab
- Scrolling down to see the test results
- Click on the Grades icon at the top of the page
- Select the Test Scores Tab
- Scroll down to the center section and look for Student Portal Unique Access Code which is an alphanumeric code that will be in either the first or second column.