A&M Consolidated is scheduled for major renovations during the summers of 2012 and 2013. These renovations were budgeted out of 2009 bond funds.
For a detailed look at the scope and a few artist renderings of the renovations to AMCHS, please click HERE.
The renovations for phase 1 will include (Summer 2012):
- CATE classroom renovations
- Special Education classroom renovations
- Exterior entrance enhancement
- Creation of a multi-use gathering area outside of the library.
The renovations for phase 2 will include (Summer 2013):
- Library renovations
- Creation of a opened-space gathering and seating area at the entrance of the building