Returning Student Information
Welcome to College Station Independent School District's Returning Student Registration, powered by InfoSnap. Please follow the steps below to continue. You will need an active email address that you check regularly before getting started.
If you do not have an email address, you can create one free HERE.
How it works:Parents/guardians will receive an email (to the email address on file). An individual email will be delivered for each student enrolled in the district. It will contain online registration instructions, as well as a unique "snapcode" that is needed to begin the online registration process for that student. Parents/guardians should also receive a hard copy of each letter. If your email address or physical address is incorrect or needs to be changed, please contact your child's campus. For the 16-17 school year, SnapCode emails will be sent by 5pm on Friday, May 6th.
- Once you have a snapcode, click the "Returning Student Registration Form" link on the top of this page, and enter the information requested by the online forms.
Note: Required fields are marked with a red asterisk, and College Station Independent School District will receive the data exactly as it is entered. Please be careful of spelling, capitalization, and punctuation.
- On the "Review" page, check your data before submitting.
- Click "Submit"!
On the submission confirmation page you will have the opportunity to print out a copy of your registration to keep for your records. Note: Once the form is electronically submitted, you will receive an e-mail confirmation from infosnap.
- REGULAR OFFICE HOURS
- ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS, Monday - Friday: 7:30am - 4:00pm
- INTERMEDIATE SCHOOLS, Monday - Friday: 7:50am - 4:00pm
- MIDDLE SCHOOLS, Monday - Friday: 7:30am - 4:30pm
- HIGH SCHOOLS, Monday - Friday: 7:30am - 4:30pm
What you will need to bring to the school:
- Proof of residency (utility bill or lease agreement) if your address has changed in the last year
- Any updated immunization records
The district will not enroll students who live outside the College Station ISD boundaries.
Registering Multiple Returning Students in College Station ISD?
Returning Student Registration forms must be submitted for each returning student in your family. Once you have successfully submitted one Returning Student Registration, you will have the opportunity to begin another from the "Confirmation" page.