Skip To Main Content

Logo Image

College Station Independent School District

Logo Title

Menus / Meal Prices


Do you know what's for lunch?

College Station Independent School District publishes all school menus online and on a smartphone app.

Our menus have:

  • Pictures and descriptions of our foods
  • Nutrition Information
  • Carb counts

Tell us what you think!

  • Our menus allow you to rate food items and leave comments.

Check it out:


Student $1.50
Reduced $0.30
Adult/Guest $3.00


Elementary Student $2.85
Secondary Student $3.10
Reduced Price $0.40
Adult/Guest $4.50


Ala Carte Prices

Breakfast Entrée $0.90
Breakfast Side $0.65
Juice, 4 oz. $0.40
Elem. Lunch Entrée $1.85
Secondary Lunch Entrée $2.10
Lunch Side $1.00
Roll, Breadstick $1.00
Milk $0.75


Snack Prices

Chips $0.75
Popcorn $0.75
Muffin $0.75
Rice Krispie Treat $1.00
Ice Cream Novelties $0.75
Goldfish Crackers $0.50
Bottled Water, 8 oz. $0.75
Bottled Water, 16 oz. $1.00
Drinks $0.75-$1.50


In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may Texas Department of Agriculture—April 25, 2018 Determining Eligibility 4.41 contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: This institution is an equal opportunity provider.