Skip To Main Content

Logo Image

College Station Independent School District

Logo Title

Special Services (SPED) Sibling Transfers

Some CSISD special education programs are only offered at specific schools.  If the program your child needs is not offered at the school in which they are zoned, he/she will be placed in the appropriate school and a transfer application is not necessary.  The SPED Department will determine program placement for SPED students.

Siblings of SPED students wishing to attend the same school as the student placed in a SPED program can apply for a transfer to that school.

●      Please visit or call the student services office to obtain a discretionary transfer application.

○      Address: 1812 Welsh

○      Call: (979) 764-5415