Skip To Main Content

Logo Image

College Station Independent School District

Logo Title

Swimming Transfers

Swimming - Swimming is only offered at A&M Consolidated High School.  Any student zoned to College Station High School who makes the swimming team, must transfer to A&M Consolidated High School. 

If a student leaves the swimming program, they will return to their zoned campus. 

Swimmers needing to transfer to AMCHS, should do so through their swim coach.